01 May 2011

Certainly not - dogmatic

Dears,

Reading through my own stuff, I find that anyone who yet has no clue to sharing my ways of perceiving and seeing things, might maybe come to the conclusion that I am some kind of religiously fanatic and from some strange kind of sect.

Just need to comment that I am not at all any of such, have been raised completely atheistically and had to trace my own ways to try to understand the world. In this context, I of course could not resist to explore all kind of existing and ancient cultures and societies during lifetime, to browse and screen all kind of social classes, age groups and all kind of parallel groups, walking in and walking out, never being part of it but nevertheless being part of the whole. It´s interesting studying humans, and maybe this is the most interesting purpose in this life, helping to come nearer finding what we really are.
Of course I read myself through old texts of all kinds, and reading archeological sites is even much more interesting, and by such I at a point found how precious this heritage of ours is to understand where we come from if we look at them from new perspectives.

Existing interpretations do not give us any clue about what was meant to be passed on. The wholistic aspect, the way of how a child perceives information with still all senses, got lost during time and interpretation. Though we are living in the glorious age of knowledge today, handling the knowledge requires an ability to sense and sort the core information and lay aside what someone else has just added or turned around. Analyzing needs full awareness of the facts of communication, especially it requires to understand that all communication expresses the sender's view much more than what is superficially communicated. We have to carve out the truth hidden in information, like an archeologist peels off the layers from the basic piece. Dogmata certainly are the wrong way to find out how things are in fact. Which means for finding, you always must keep yourself open. Not an easy task for oneself in days as we live in.

I have burnt myself often, certainly, by having my nose in things some groups would really like to cover up and by breaking taboos which keep societies running the way they do.

I think it is indeed worth it - to look behind the curtains.

This one is for my love whom I just understood to always have been there though I didn´t know where, until we at last and after long and winding journeys, found one another.

It also describes the ways I followed in my life, and I only understood this after having walked those ways.

Anyone with access to symbolic meanings knows that that one is a path of fire.

Have a nice sunday, everyone, and if you don't mind, care that the flame of curiosity does never ever extinguish in your selves!

Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment