29 May 2011

About ... Joy

A beautiful day has begun.
Despite all the worries of a single responsible, full-time working mother just shortly before an(other) expiry of the working contract (the common Human Resources approach these days), the man of her life located so far away, I realize (once more and again): it's just joy what all is about. Seems this joy had to a good part been taken away for a while and some daily problems really can drive you into some hyper-active panicking mode (don't know right this moment if that's the reptile or the animal farm inside of me). Joy is fuel, and usually the vampires are not far away where there is good rising. For the moment, they can't touch this.

Joy.

The sun rising again each day: joy.
The birds giving their daily concert, partly on and from my little balcony: joy.
The fact the house is clean now (which is not always the case, no wonder): joy.
My kids giving me peace to wake up in my own slow mode, the luxury of going through the weekend edition of my favourite newspaper: joy. Didn't have that for ages. (Children are quite selfish until they learn to be social, and it must be allowed to speak out also this openly.)
The air to breath: thankfulness and joy.
A message from my dearest, to wish me a good morning: joy, joy, joy.
The trust of a little animal, a caress for the soul you exchange: joy. Deep joy.
The will of flowers and plants to grow: joy. They teach us the lessons of how to do it.
The flaring expression in the eyes of someone who loves: pure joy.

To know my love is there, even if we are physically almost 1000 kms apart, but he is and now I know he is (I always knew but had not found him then). To in depth realize he probably is even nearer than many other relations are to each other which live side by side but their hearts don't touch the other's, creates undescribable joy. It is a very special extra joy just to open wide towards something/someone you are in principle afraid of and let it in after decades (indeed!) of tracking something you know that it exists but you ongoingly slamp into mud pits on the way and it costs you extraordinary power to crawl out of those. The infinite joy of seeing a vision or a dream you fought hard for, happen.
To find what you were out to find is real joy in itself. So, even if I was giving all my wishes, dreams and hopes away at a point, in the end I learned that it is so much worth to have a real vision of what must be existing somewhere, provided the dreams are related to good. The dreams just take time to be prepared to come into real life, and they have to overcome some obstacles in and on the way, too.

Joy, joy, joy. I remember there was something. Joy. A carol in the heart that shines suddenly and somehow out of itself.

I know, it is not stable as nothing is stable and all is change.
For the moment, this very little moment, it is my fuelling.
Fuelling we all need. It's so much easier if you have your own personal fuelling around and realize, inhale the harmony and beauty of the moment: nice environment, all that nature provides (if we let her), a roof above your head (remember not all people have that, and be aware of this every day), a real smile of someone, anyone. A picture that makes you feel warm inside. The openness and sparkle in the eyes of a young child, unpolluted yet. Observing some bees or bumblebees, being so busy with their very own business of the moment.

Thank you, life. Thank you, good. Thanks for the joy - the little joy, the big joy, the joy of only a moment, all the joy you make exist.
Thank you that the wheel goes on turning.



Be blessed and embraced, all you who need it.

And be blessed and embraced especially, my love who gives me so much power just by the way you are and the fact that you are.

With an extraordinary portion of fuel and love thanks to this wonderful day,

Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment