11 December 2014

Last

Today was my last day within my project and I had to celebrate it.

A bit.

 

I had to Leave.

 

They made me sick.

 


Life always comes as it comes, and what comes is good and for good reason. I knew for the first time that the host of the place I sometimes attend has been born in the Capital City I had spent several very impressive years. Impressive for my further development. What I actually get aware now is that I was spending my initiation time exactly living on a volcano and in The Land of Fire. Good stuff, anyway. Mother Earth cares for and guides Her children.

Well Come.

A spin-off from this talk, a little in Xmas 'Glühwein' attitude, I asked another guest for taking responsibility also for the further generation, as he mentioned he was soon going to retire and what travel plans he had.

Boom.


Target hit.

I am what I am and I know what I am.

What or Who does not Matter. It is What It is and it is Good that I know it.

He left with a statement that he would NOT care but for the people he personally knew.


Yes, I am a nuisance. A Good One, I guess. People don't want to know it but yes, they get reminded. A Society is consisting of All Members of it.

If I can only make people think for only a millisecond.

Then it was worth it.



Love for all who need. We All need. I need, too but I know for long no one gives. Nevertheless.
Lyn

 pic ref: http://touranzamin.com,

Another beautiful was impossible to be linked, here you go: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ali_e/185354368/in/photostream/

Thx, Ali.